Friday, May 20, 2011 01:04 PM
One of my software affiliates, GriderSoft, will be hosting a public beta of the newest version of his Windows registry security tool MyRegSecure.
See below for more details:
MyRegSecure is getting a much-needed update!
The new MyRegSecure 1.1 will use significantly less memory, have new features, and be more secure. To test these changes, Grider Software is going to host a public beta for MyRegSecure 1.1. The expected release date for MyRegSecure 1.1 Beta is June 1, 2011.
Improvements and new features will include:
- - Uses up to 97% less memory.
- - Dynamically loads registry structure.
- - Smaller executable, fewer generated support files, and less hard disk space usage.
- - Load RegEdit from the Registry Explorer.
- - Explore keys in the Important Key List just by double-clicking.
- - Compatible with the new and included AutoUpdate program.
More information to come.